House gutted in Demow

0
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

HT Correspondent

DEMOW, April 18: House of one Sunil Pegu, an inhabitant of Namani Milankur gaon of Panidehing Mouza caught fire on Saturday night.

According to Sources, on Saturday night fire started blazing when the family members of Sunil Pegu were sleeping.

After Sunil Pegu came to know about it, he immediately took his family members out of the house with the help of other locals.

The valuable things present in the house were reduced to ashes. It is suspected that Pegu’s house caught fire due to an electric short circuit in the meter box.

 

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Share.

Leave A Reply